Here you can find information on new events and initiatives related to disaster management and human rights.
You are here
- APPLICATIONS FOR THE EIHRSDS INTENSIVE COURSE 4-8 October 2021 ARE OPEN!
- APPLICATIONS OPEN! EIHRSDS INTENSIVE COURSE 2nd EDITION 27 JUNE-1 JULY 2022
- ATROCITA' NEL TIGRAI E OLTRE
- COP26 Research Lab Meeting 9 December 2021
- FORUM MEPP: YOUTH ENGAGEMENT FOR A BEYOND-BORDER CLIMATE JUSTICE
- Focus Environment Research Group: Webinar 21 May 2021
- International Law and Chemical, Biological, Radio-Nuclear (CBRN) Events
- Introducing the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (AICS) 14 June 2021
- Latest Publications
- New collaboration with IFRC Disaster Law!
- Protecting Common Goods and Values before Domestic Courts: The Case of Climate Change Litigation 24 September 2021
- Research Workshop on Mapping International Obligations applicable to CBRN events April 13-14 2021
- The new volume of the Yearbook of International Disaster Law is out!
- WORKSHOP ON CLIMATE CHANGE LITIGATION AND HUMAN RIGHTS - 6 7 MAY 2021
- Webinar Presentation "Human rights-based litigation on climate change: Realities, Potential and Drawbacks", 20 January 2021